nView Health provides a cohesive set of evidence-based behavioral health tools that power measurement-based care.
nView Screeners help accurately and quickly identify 19 adult and 25 pediatric behavioral health conditions.
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2 Screen for Adults
- M.I.N.I. KID 7.0.2 Screen
- Anxiety Disorder Screen
- Eating Disorder Screen
- Mood Disorder Screen
- Substance Use Disorder Screen
- BDDQ (Body Dysmorphic Disorder Questionnaire)
- BDDQ - Dermatology Version
nView Interviews offer healthcare and research professionals access to the most comprehensive and accurate assessment tools on the planet.
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2 ADHD
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2 Borderline Personality Disorder
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2 for ER Clinical Use
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2 with Major Depressive Episode Subtypes
- M.I.N.I. 7.0.2 for Psychotic Disorders Studies
- BDD Module (Body Dysmorphic Disorder Diagnostic Module)
- FOCI (Florida Obsessive Compulsive Index)
- YBOCS I and II (Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale)
CHILD AND ADOLESCENT
- M.I.N.I. KID 7.0.2 for Children and Adolescents
- M.I.N.I. KID 7.0.2 for Children and Adolescents - Parent Version
- M.I.N.I. KID 7.0.2 for Children and Adolescents for Psychotic Disorders Studies
- CYBOCS I and II (Children's Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale)
- CFOCI (Children's Florida Obsessive Compulsive Index)
Monitors and Severity Measurements
Measure patient outcomes during treatment or a research study with monitors and severity scales that support measurement-based care.
- Disorder-specific Monitors for each of 19 adult disorders
- Disorder-specific Monitors for each of 25 pediatric disorders
- BDD-YBOCS (Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale Modified for Body Dysmorphic Disorder)
- BABS (Brown Assessment of Beliefs Scale)
- SDS (Sheehan Disability Scale)
- SSTS (Sheehan Suicidality Tracking Scale)
nView screeners, interviews, monitors, and severity measurement tools are proprietary and exclusively licensed to Nview Health, Inc. All scales and interviews from Dr. David Sheehan, Dr. Wayne Goodman, and Dr. Katharine Phillips can be obtained from nView. For licensing information, click here to schedule a demo.